Mohawk Trail Regional serves the towns of Ashfield, Buckland, Charlemont, Colrain, Hawley, Heath, Plainfield, and Shelburne, Massachusetts. Our comprehensive school is home to students in seventh through twelfth grades. We cultivate a student-centered learning environment where inspiring educators create engaging educational experiences while encouraging collaboration and creative problem solving.
These are the central pillars of our learning community:
- I am part of this community.
- I can contribute in a positive way.
- I will be accountable for my words and actions.
- Mohawk Trail values and supports inspired teaching and learning as well as imagination, initiative, and independent thinking.
- Mohawk Trail cultivates rigorous academics and embraces diverse approaches to learning, within and beyond the classroom.
- Mohawk Trail encourages self-expression and respects and responds to students' voices.
- Mohawk Trail fosters a sense of responsibility for one’s self, others, and the environment.
- Mohawk Trail commits to effective partnerships through communication and collaboration among staff, students, families, and community.
- Mohawk Trail reflects the vibrancy of the community and natural environment that surrounds it.